The husbands were instructed by our Child Birth Class Educator to give their wives 6 massages in two weeks. Ryan gave me 2. Total. So of course I ratted him out in class and behold his punishment........
As I am sure you can imagine, it was VERY funny. He decided that he is not a fan of the side-laying position, but that having two people hold your feet while you push definitely gives you the best "traction". I guess he is a pushing expert now. Hopefully it at least gave him an
inkling of an idea of what childbirth is going to be like (i.e. Hell).
4 comments:
That is TOO funny! Love it!
I can only imagine the choice words Ryan was saying under his breath! Too funny!
Where the heck was that bar on the bed when I was in labor???
Those might be the funniest pics I have ever seen!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you in that bed and meet JACK!!!
That is absolutely hysterical! What a trooper. Now only if they could do the real thing, yeah right! Hang in there girly, it is almost time!
Post a Comment