I couldn't get my act together and book Alisha in time to do our christmas photos, so what did I do? I put antlers on Allie, and propped up Jack in a chair next to the christmas tree.... nice. While they both looked adorable, it was hard to get a picture that was good of both of them (it's not so easy to get an 8-week old baby to smile on cue).
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Catch-up
Yikes, has it been almost a month since my last post? Well, we have been pretty busy with the holidays and a newborn! Here is our little German valley girl in the holiday school play. She was chosen to have one of the speaking parts for the third grade, and she did great! She annunciated so well and her expression was great. May have a little actress in the making. :)
I couldn't get my act together and book Alisha in time to do our christmas photos, so what did I do? I put antlers on Allie, and propped up Jack in a chair next to the christmas tree.... nice. While they both looked adorable, it was hard to get a picture that was good of both of them (it's not so easy to get an 8-week old baby to smile on cue).
I couldn't get my act together and book Alisha in time to do our christmas photos, so what did I do? I put antlers on Allie, and propped up Jack in a chair next to the christmas tree.... nice. While they both looked adorable, it was hard to get a picture that was good of both of them (it's not so easy to get an 8-week old baby to smile on cue).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment