The nursery is coming along. I won't bore you with the revised To-Do List (and it's a little overwhelming because there are still many things to be crossed off). For the most part, the furniture is in place. My dad offered to do the blinds, which consisted of purchasing and installing. Yay Papa! We have hung the panels and the rod for the valance. The new door is hung and ready to be painted. Mom is sewing the valance, crib bumpers, crib skirt, and a few pillows for us. She has been working very hard to make sure it is perfect (hmmm... wonder why she feels the need to do that?!). The bumpers are almost done and look FABULOUS. The sewing has been especially difficult as a result of the geometric print fabric I picked out. Matching up the seams has been a nightmare. Poor Nana. She is exempt from many babysitting hours!
Ryan painting the hutch/armoire. Nana and Papa hanging the blinds (as big sister plays with her yo-yo).
6 Month Belly
No negative name comments allowed- we are not open to suggestions! We almost didn't reveal the name until after he was born, but have you met my husband? I knew we could never keep it a secret. And yes, it is just "Jack" (Mom insists she is going to call him Jackson anyway). Middle name to be determined.
1 comment:
1) The nursery looks great!
2) I love your couch.
3) Your 6 month belly is the smallest thing I have ever seen.
4) "Jack" is too cute! Can't wait to hear the middle name!
Post a Comment