2. Empty out closet.
5. Replace door.
6. Stripe floors.
7. White-wash hutch/armoire.
8. Glaze crib.
10. Mom to sew crib bumpers and dust ruffle.
13. Decide on bedding for twin bed.
14. Find "the" rug. * Edit. Found "the" rug... but too expensive. Find cheaper one.
15. Ryan to do wall painting.
16. Dad to build fabulous shelf.
17. Decide on glider (or try to talk Alisha out of hers).
So as you may be able to tell, only two more things are checked off the list. And of course there are some additions:
18. Purchase the decided-on blinds. And hang.
19. Iron and hang the draperies. *Or, borrow Megan's steamer!
20. Fabricate and Monogram the window valances.
I did make an Ikea trip to purchase the draperies and look for a lamp and rug... and I came home with a baby bath, little wooden baby hangers, and placemats (which I'm not going to use for how many months?!). Oh well, at least I am trying. And that's just what's going on in the nursery. No guests are allowed in my house until I get the 4 unfinished rooms completed. I am looking forward to the summer when I cut my work hours down a little, hopefully my "nesting" instincts will kick in and I can get it all tied up. Before and After pictures to come.......... when the After pictures are actually ready! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment